Japanese capital flows in the 1980s
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1991)
Issue (Month): Spr ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ueda, Kazuo, 1990. "Japanese capital outflows," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 1079-1101, November.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 1988.
"Factors Determining the Flow of Capital from Japan to the United States,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt1qb3j85t, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel., 1988. "Factors Determining the Flow of Capital From Japan to the United States," Economics Working Papers 8872, University of California at Berkeley.
- Fukao, Mitsuhiro & Okina, Kunio, 1989. "Internationalization of financial markets and balance of payments imbalances: A Japanese perspective," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 167-220, January.
- Reuven Glick, 1988. "Saving-investment determinants of Japan's external balance," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 3-14.
- Bruce Kasman, 1987. "Japan's growth performance over the last decade," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 45-55.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.