Risk and return in banking: evidence from bank stock returns
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1991)
Issue (Month): Fall ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan A. Neuberger, 1992. "Bank holding company stock risk and the composition of bank asset portfolios," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 53-62.
- Beverly Hirtle, 1997.
"Derivatives, Portfolio Composition, and Bank Holding Company Interest Rate Risk Exposure,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 243-266, October.
- Beverly J. Hirtle, 1996. "Derivatives, Portfolio Composition and Bank Holding Company Interest Rate Risk Exposure," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-43, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Mark E. Levonian, 1991. "Have large banks become riskier? recent evidence from option markets," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 3-17.
- Alan C. Hess & Kirati Laisathit, 1996. "A Market-Based Risk Classification of Financial Institutions," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-37, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Adjaoud, Fodil & Rahman, Abdul, 1996. "A note on the temporal variability of Canadian financial services stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 165-177, January.
- James Gilkeson & Sylvia Hudgins & Craig Ruff, 1997. "Testing the effectiveness of regulatory interest rate risk measurement," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 27-37, June.
- Alan Hess & Kirati Laisathit, 1997. "A Market-based Risk Classification of Financial Institutions," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 133-158, October.
- Agusman, Agusman & Monroe, Gary S. & Gasbarro, Dominic & Zumwalt, J.K., 2008. "Accounting and capital market measures of risk: Evidence from Asian banks during 1998-2003," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 480-488, April.
- Faff, R. W. & Howard, P. F., 1999. "Interest rate risk of Australian financial sector companies in a period of regulatory change," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 83-101, February.
- Michael Isimbabi & Alan Tucker, 1997. "The market perception of banking industry risk: A multifactor analysis," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(1), pages 99-112, March.
- Pariyada Sukcharoensin, 2013. "Time-Varying Market, Interest Rate and Exchange Rate Risks of Thai Commercial Banks," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance, Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 9(1), pages 25-45.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.