Financial deregulation, interest rates, and the housing cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): Sum ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baltensperger, Ernst, 1978. "Credit Rationing: Issues and Questions," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 170-83, May.
- Arcelus, Francisco & Meltzer, Allan H, 1973. "The Markets for Housing and Housing Services," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 78-99, Part I Fe.
- Frank de Leeuw & Edward M. Gramlich, 1969. "The channels of monetary policy," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jun, pages 472-491.
- Adrian W. Throop, 1984. "Comparing inflation forecasts," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar 16.
- Raymond E. Lombra, 1984. "The changing role of real and nominal interest rates," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Feb, pages 12-25.
- Frederick T. Furlong, 1985. "Savings and loan asset composition and the mortgage market," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 14-24.
- Arcelus, Francisco & Meltzer, Allan H, 1973. "The Markets for Housing and Housing Services: Reply," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 973-78, November.
- John V. Duca, 1995. "Regulatory changes and housing coefficients," Working Papers 95-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Patric H. Hendershott, 1991. "An Altered U.S. Housing Finance System: Implications for Housing," NBER Working Papers 3770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.