Interpreting the Reagan deficits
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): Fall ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barro, Robert J., 1979.
"On the Determination of the Public Debt,"
3451400, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, Robert J, 1979. "On the Determination of the Public Debt," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 940-71, October.
- Hall, Robert E, 1978. "Stochastic Implications of the Life Cycle-Permanent Income Hypothesis: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 971-87, December.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "Some unpleasant monetarist arithmetic," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-91, June.
- Michael C. Keeley & Carl E. Walsh, 1987. "Policy coordination and financial intermediaries," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 31-45.
- HÃ©nin, Pierre-Yves & Garcia, Sophie, 1996.
"Balancing budget through tax increases or expenditures cuts : is it neutral ?,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Garcia, Sophie & Henin, Pierre-Yves, 1999. "Balancing budget through tax increases or expenditure cuts: is it neutral?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 591-612, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.