An intersectoral analysis of the secular productivity slowdown
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1980)
Issue (Month): Fall ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clark, Peter K, 1978. "Capital Formation and the Recent Productivity Slowdown," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(3), pages 965-75, June.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1979.
"The "End-of-Expansion" Phenomenon in Short-Run Productivity Behavior,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 10(2), pages 447-462.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1980. "The "End-of-Expansion" Phenomenon in Short-run Productivity Behavior," NBER Working Papers 0427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Grossman & Victor R. Fuchs, 1973. "Intersectoral Shifts and Aggregate Productivity Change," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 2, number 3, pages 227-243 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1980. "Sectoral Productivity Slowdown," NBER Working Papers 0423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter K. Clark, 1979. "Issues in the Analysis of Capital Formation and Productivity Growth," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 10(2), pages 423-446.
- J. R. Norsworthy & Michael J. Harper & Kent Kunze, 1979. "The Slowdown in Productivity Growth: Analysis of Some Contributing factors," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 10(2), pages 387-422.
- Jane Haltmaier, 1980. "The importance of capital formation in the recent productivity slowdown," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 104, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Star, Spencer & Hall, Robert E, 1976. "An Approximate Divisia Index of Total Factor Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 257-63, March.
- Nadiri, M Ishaq, 1980. "Sectoral Productivity Slowdown," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 349-52, May.
- Sharpe, Andrew, 1990. "Les effets des déplacements de l’emploi sur la croissance de la productivité globale du travail au Canada," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 66(1), pages 84-104, mars.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.