Monetary policy and asset prices
AbstractIn light of the severe economic fallout from recent bubble episodes, this Economic Letter examines the potential role of monetary policy in responding to asset prices.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal FRBSF Economic Letter.
Volume (Year): (2008)
Issue (Month): Oct 31 ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Hofmann, Boris, 2010.
"Monetary policy, housing booms and financial (im)balances,"
Working Paper Series
1178, European Central Bank.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Hofmann, Boris, 2013. "Monetary Policy, Housing Booms, And Financial (Im)Balances," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 830-860, June.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Hofmann, Boris, 2010. "Monetary policy, housing booms and financial (im)balances," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,07, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Burton G. Malkiel, 2010. "Bubbles in Asset Prices," Working Papers 200malkiel.pdf, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2011. "Gauging the impact of the Great Recession," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue July 11.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.