Prospects for China's corporate bond market
AbstractThis Economic Letter explores whether China's corporate bond market is likely to develop as an alternative to bank financing for private Chinese firms.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal FRBSF Economic Letter.
Volume (Year): (2007)
Issue (Month): Mar 16 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diamond, Douglas W, 1991. "Monitoring and Reputation: The Choice between Bank Loans and Directly Placed Debt," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 689-721, August.
- Wendy Dobson & Anil K Kashyap, 2006.
"The Contradiction in China’s Gradualist Banking Reforms,"
Working Papers Series
08, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Wendy Dobson & Anil K. Kashyap, 2006. "The Contradiction in China's Gradualist Banking Reforms," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 37(2), pages 103-162.
- Prasad, Eswar & Ye, Lei (Sandy), 2012. "The Renminbi's Role in the Global Monetary System," IZA Discussion Papers 6335, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Weill, Laurent & Pessarossi , Pierre, 2011. "Choice of Corporate Debt in China: The Role of State Ownership," BOFIT Discussion Papers 29/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.