Inflation expectations: how the market speaks
AbstractThis Economic Letter discusses the structure of Treasury Inflation-Protected Security (TIPS) contracts, the development of the market in recent years, and the measure of inflation compensation derived from comparing TIPS yields to nominal yields.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal FRBSF Economic Letter.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): Oct 7 ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2007.
"The Importance of Being Vigilant: Has ECB Communication Influenced Euro Area Inflation Expectations?,"
DNB Working Papers
148, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jakob de Haan & David-Jan Jansen, 2007. "The Importance of Being Vigilant: Has ECB Communication Influenced Euro Area Inflation Expectations?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2134, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2007. "The lower and upper bounds of the Federal Open Market Committee's long-run inflation objective," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 183-194.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2006. "Making the systematic part of monetary policy transparent," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 255-290.
- Francis E. Warnock & Veronica Cacdac Warnock, 2006. "International Capital Flows and U.S. Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 12560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.