Has job security in the U.S. declined?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal FRBSF Economic Letter.
Volume (Year): (1996)
Issue (Month): feb16 ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Jinzhu & Kannan, Prakash & Loungani, Prakash & Trehan, Bharat, 2012.
"New evidence on cyclical and structural sources of unemployment,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue March, pages 1-23.
- Jinzhu Chen & Bharat Trehan & Prakash Kannan & Prakash Loungani, 2011. "New Evidenceon Cyclical and Structural Sources of Unemployment," IMF Working Papers 11/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Zinzhu Chen & Prakash Kannan & Prakash Loungani & Bharat Trehan, 2011. "New evidence on cyclical and structural sources of unemployment," Working Paper Series 2011-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Marcel Erlinghagen, 2004. "Gewinnen arbeitgeberseitige Entlassungen an Bedeutung?: Zur Entwicklung der Beschäftigungssicherheit auf dem deutschen Arbeitsmarkt," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 459, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Robert G. Valletta, 1998. "Declining job security," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 98-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Prakash Loungani & Bharat Trehan, 1997. "Explaining unemployment: sectoral vs aggregate shocks," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 3-15.
- Claus, I., 1997. "A Measure of Underlying Inflation in the United States," Working Papers 97-20, Bank of Canada.
- David Neumark, 2000. "Changes in Job Stability and Job Security: A Collective Effort to Untangle, Reconcile, and Interpret the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Cappelli, 2000. "Examining the Incidence of Downsizing and Its Effect on Establishment Performance," NBER Working Papers 7742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karen E. Needels & Walter Nicholson, 1999. "An Analysis of Unemployment Insurance Durations Since the 1990-1992 Recession," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 2823, Mathematica Policy Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.