The stock market and inflation: a synthesis of the theory and evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas in its journal Economic and Financial Policy Review.
Volume (Year): (1989)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Montagnoli & Oreste Napolitano, 2004.
"Financial Condition Index and interest rate settings: a comparative analysis,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004
1, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Alberto Montagnoli & Oreste Napolitano, 2006. "Financial Condition Index and interest rate settings: a comparative analysis," Discussion Papers 2_2006, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Alberto Montagnoli & Oreste Napolitano, 2005. "Financial Condition Index And Interest Rate Settings: A Comparative Analysis," Working Papers 8_2005, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- John Ammer, 1994. "Inflation, inflation risk, and stock returns," International Finance Discussion Papers 464, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Allan D. Brunner & Steven B. Kamin, 1995.
"Bank lending and economic activity in Japan: did "financial factors" contribute to the recent downturn?,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
513, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Brunner, Allan D & Kamin, Steven B, 1998. "Bank Lending and Economic Activity in Japan: Did 'Financial Factors' Contribute to the Recent Downturn?," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(1), pages 73-89, January.
- Mohamed Arouri & Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Arif Billah Dar & Niyati Bhanja & FrédéricTeulon, 2014. "Stock returns and Inflation in Pakistan," Working Papers 2014-108, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Delia Rodriguez).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.