The stock market and inflation: a synthesis of the theory and evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas in its journal Economic and Financial Policy Review.
Volume (Year): (1989)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brunner, Allan D & Kamin, Steven B, 1998.
"Bank Lending and Economic Activity in Japan: Did 'Financial Factors' Contribute to the Recent Downturn?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(1), pages 73-89, January.
- Allan D. Brunner & Steven B. Kamin, 1995. "Bank lending and economic activity in Japan: did "financial factors" contribute to the recent downturn?," International Finance Discussion Papers 513, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John Ammer, 1994. "Inflation, inflation risk, and stock returns," International Finance Discussion Papers 464, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alberto Montagnoli & Oreste Napolitano, 2006.
"Financial Condition Index and interest rate settings: a comparative analysis,"
2_2006, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Alberto Montagnoli & Oreste Napolitano, 2004. "Financial Condition Index and interest rate settings: a comparative analysis," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 1, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Alberto Montagnoli & Oreste Napolitano, 2005. "Financial Condition Index And Interest Rate Settings: A Comparative Analysis," Working Papers 8_2005, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Delia Rodriguez).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.