Exchange rates and world oil prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas in its journal Economic and Financial Policy Review.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Méndez-Carbajo, 2011. "Energy dependence, oil prices and exchange rates: the Dominican economy since 1990," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 509-520, April.
- Bharat Trehan, 1986. "Oil prices, exchange rates and the U.S. economy: an empirical investigation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 25-43.
- S. P. A. Brown & Keith R. Phillips, 1991.
"U.S. Oil Demand And Conservation,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 9(1), pages 67-72, 01.
- Kim, Won Joong & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2013. "Impacts of global and domestic shocks on inflation and economic growth for actual and potential GCC member countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 298-317.
- Alom, Fardous, 2011. "Economic Effects of Oil and Food Price Shocks in Asia and Pacific Countries: An Application of SVAR Model," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115346, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Delia Rodriguez).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.