The right stuff: America's move to mass customization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas in its journal Annual Report.
Volume (Year): (1998)
Issue (Month): ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 950-59, December.
- W. Michael Cox & Roy J. Ruffin, 1998. "What should economists measure? The implications of mass production vs. mass customization," Working Papers 9803, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Gokce Uysal, 2003.
"New Goods and the Transition to a New Economy,"
Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports
5, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Michael Funke & Ralf Ruhwedel, 2005.
"Export variety and economic growth in East European transition economies,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(1), pages 25-50, 01.
- Ralf Ruhwedel & Michael Funke, 2005. "Export Variety and Economic Growth in East European Transition Economies," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20502, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Funke & Ralf Ruhwedel, 2003. "Export variety and economic growth in East European transition economies," Macroeconomics 0307002, EconWPA.
- Funke, Michael & Ruhwedel, Ralf, 2003. "Export variety and economic growth in East European transition economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Trentin, Alessio & Perin, Elisa & Forza, Cipriano, 2012. "Product configurator impact on product quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 850-859.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Ananth Seshadri, 2002.
"Technological Progress and Economic Transformation,"
Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports
3, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Seshadri, Ananth, 2005. "Technological Progress and Economic Transformation," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 19, pages 1225-1273 Elsevier.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Ananth Seshadri, 2004. "Technological Progress and Economic Transformation," NBER Working Papers 10765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keely,L.C., 2003. "Why isn't growth making us happier? : utility on the hedonic treadmill," Working papers 22, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Giampaolo GARZARELLI, 2003. "Open Source Software and the Economics of Organization," Industrial Organization 0304003, EconWPA.
- Brabazon, Philip G. & MacCarthy, Bart, 2006. "Fundamental behaviour of virtual-build-to-order systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 514-524, December.
- David, P.A., 2000.
"Understanding Digital Technology's Evolution and the Path of Measured Productivity Growth: Present and Future in the Mirror of the Past,"
99-011, United Nations World Employment Programme-.
- Paul A. David, 2005. "Understanding Digital Technology’s Evolution and the Path of Measured Productivity Growth: Present and Future in the Mirror of the Past," Macroeconomics 0502022, EconWPA.
- Rajagopalan, S. & Xia, Nan, 2012. "Product variety, pricing and differentiation in a supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 84-93.
- Keely, Louise C., 2005. "Why isn't growth making us happier? Utility on the hedonic treadmill," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 333-355, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Delia Rodriguez).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.