An equilibrium model of nominal bond prices with inflation-output correlation and stochastic volatility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (1993)
Issue (Month): ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Ang & Geert Bekaert & Min Wei, 2008.
"The Term Structure of Real Rates and Expected Inflation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 63(2), pages 797-849, 04.
- Andrew Ang & Geert Bekaert, 2004. "The term structure of real rates and expected inflation," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
- Andrew Ang & Geert Bekaert & Min Wei, 2007. "The Term Structure of Real Rates and Expected Inflation," NBER Working Papers 12930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ang, Andrew & Bekaert, Geert, 2004. "The Term Structure of Real Rates and Expected Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 4518, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Madureira, Leonardo, 2007. "The ex ante real rate and inflation premium under a habit consumption model," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 355-382, June.
- René Garcia & Richard Luger, 2009.
"Risk Aversion, Intertemporal Substitution, and the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- René Garcia & Richard Luger, 2012. "Risk aversion, intertemporal substitution, and the term structure of interest rates," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(6), pages 1013-1036, 09.
- Monika Piazzesi & Martin Schneider, 2006.
"Equilibrium Yield Curves,"
NBER Working Papers
12609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hasseltoft, Henrik, 2007. "The Long-run Risk Model: Dynamics and Cyclicality of Interest Rates," SIFR Research Report Series 58, Institute for Financial Research.
- Wachter, Jessica A., 2006. "A consumption-based model of the term structure of interest rates," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 365-399, February.
- Joshua Rosenberg, 1999. "Empirical Tests of Interest Rate Model Pricing Kernels," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-015, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Michael W. Brandt & Amir Yaron, 2003. "Time-Consistent No-Arbitrage Models of the Term Structure," NBER Working Papers 9458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Lettau & Jessica A. Wachter, 2009.
"The Term Structures of Equity and Interest Rates,"
NBER Working Papers
14698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reschreiter, Andreas, 2006.
"Indexed Bonds and Revisions of Inflation Expectations,"
199, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Andreas Reschreiter, 2010. "Indexed bonds and revisions of inflation expectations," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 537-554, October.
- Buraschi, Andrea & Jiltsov, Alexei, 2005. "Inflation risk premia and the expectations hypothesis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 429-490, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lee Faulhaber).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.