Buffer stocks, credit, and aggregation effects in the demand for broad money: theory and an application to the U.K. personal sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (1990)
Issue (Month): ()
Other versions of this item:
- Davidson, James & Ireland, Jonathan, 1990. "Buffer stocks, credit, and aggregation effects in the demand for broad money: Theory and an application to the U.K. personal sector," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 349-376.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laidler, David, 1999. "The Quantity of Money and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 99-5, Bank of Canada.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lee Faulhaber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.