The decline of fringe-benefit coverage in the 1980s
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (1989)
Issue (Month): ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennifer Feenstra Schultz & David Doorn, 2009. "Employer Health Benefit Costs and Demand for Part-Time Labor," Working Papers 09-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Randall W. Eberts & Erica L. Groshen, 1992. "The causes and consequences of structural changes in U.S. labor markets: a review," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q I, pages 18-26.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo, 2001.
"Union Effects on Health Insurance Provision and Coverage in the United States,"
NBER Working Papers
8238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo & Robert G. Valletta, 2002. "Union effects on health insurance provision and coverage in the United States," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(4), pages 610-627, July.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo & Robert G. Valletta, 2000. "Union effects on health insurance provision and coverage in the United States," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2000-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.