Reducing working hours
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1996)
Issue (Month): Q IV ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Terry J. Fitzgerald, 1996. "Reducing working hours: American workers' salvation?," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Sep.
- Stephen DeLoach & Jennifer Platania, 2013.
"The Macroeconomic Consequences of Financing Health Insurance,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 107-129, May.
- Stephen B. DeLoach & Jennifer M. Platania, 2008. "The Macroeconomic Consequences of Financing Health Insurance," Working Papers 2008-04, Elon University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Huberman & Paul Lanoie, 2000. "Changing Attitudes Toward Worksharing: Evidence from Quebec," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 26(2), pages 141-155, June.
- Kudoh, Noritaka & Sasaki, Masaru, 2011.
"Employment and hours of work,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 176-192, February.
- Noritaka Kudoh & Masaru Sasaki, 2007. "Employment and Hours of Work," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-35, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Kudoh, Noritaka & Sasaki, Masaru, 2009. "Employment and hours of work," Discussion paper series. A 204, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Terry J. Fitzgerald, 1998. "Reducing working hours: a general equilibrium analysis," Working Paper 9801, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Victoria Osuna Padilla & José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, 2002.
"Implementing the 35 Hour Workweek by Means of Overtime Taxation,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2002/04, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Victoria Osuna & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2003. "Implementing the 35 Hour Workweek by Means of Overtime Taxation," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(1), pages 179-206, January.
- Dupaigne, Martial, 2001. "Capital utilization and work schedules: the welfare costs of shiftworking," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 195-200, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lee Faulhaber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.