Technology and skill requirements: implications for establishment wage structures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Boston in its journal New England Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1996)
Issue (Month): May ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daron Acemoglu, 1999.
"Changes in Unemployment and Wage Inequality: An Alternative Theory and Some Evidence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1259-1278, December.
- Acemoglu, D., 1996. "Changes in Unemployment and Wage Inequality: An Alternative Theory and Some Evidence," Working papers 96-15, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Acemoglu, Daron, 1996. "Changes in Unemployment and Wage Inequality: An Alternative Theory and Some Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1459, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu, 1998. "Changes in Unemployment and Wage Inequality: An Alternative Theory and Some Evidence," NBER Working Papers 6658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harry J. Holzer, 1998.
"Employer Demand for Welfare Recipients and the Business Cycle: Evidence From Recent Employer Surveys,"
JCPR Working Papers
57, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- H. J. Holzer, . "Employer Demand for Welfare Recipients and the Business Cycle: Evidence from Recent Employer Surveys," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1185-99, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Michael J. Handel & Maury Gittleman, 2000.
"Is there a Wage Payoff to Innovative Work Practices?,"
- Michael J. Handel & Maury Gittleman, 1999. "Is There a Wage Payoff to Innovative Work Practices?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_288, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Bender, Stefan, 2001. "Flexible Work Systems and the Structure of Wages: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 353, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philippe Askenazy & Eva Moreno Galbis, 2007.
"The Impact of Technological and Organizational Changes on Labor Flows. Evidence on French Establishments,"
CEIS, vol. 21(2), pages 265-301, 06.
- Philippe, ASKENAZY & Eva, MORENO-GALBIS, 2004. "The impact of technological and organizatioanl changes on labor flows. Evidence on French establishments," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Philippe Azkenazy & Eva Moreno, 2004. "The impact of technological and organizational changes on labor flows. Evidence on French establishments," DELTA Working Papers 2004-25, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Larry W. Hunter & Annette Bernhardt & Katherine L. Hughes & Eva Skuratowicz, 2000. "It's Not Just the ATMs: Technology, Firm Strategies, Jobs, and Earnings in Retail Banking," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-31, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.