Can the market evaluate asset quality exposure in banks?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Boston in its journal New England Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1989)
Issue (Month): Jul ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Whalen, 1991. "A proportional hazards model of bank failure: an examination of its usefulness as an early warning tool," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q I, pages 21-31.
- William P. Osterberg & James B. Thomson, 1992. "Forbearance, subordinated debt, and the cost of capital for insured depository institutions," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 16-26.
- Alicia García Herrero, 2005. "Determinants of the Venezuelan Banking Crisis of the Mid-1990s: An Event History Analysis," Economia Mexicana NUEVA EPOCA, , vol. 0(1), pages 71-115, January-J.
- Maximilian J.B. Hall, 2001.
"The basle Committee's proposals for a new capital adequacy assessment framework: a critique,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(217), pages 111-179.
- Maximilian J.B. Hall, 2001. "The basle Committee's proposals for a new capital adequacy assessment framework: a critique," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(217), pages 111-179.
- Kaen, Fred R. & Michalsen, Dag, 1997. "The effects of the Norwegian banking crisis on Norwegian equities," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 83-111, June.
- Richard W. Kopcke, 1991. "The capitalization and portfolio risk of insurance companies," Working Papers 91-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Mark Flannery, 2001. "The Faces of “Market Discipline”," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 107-119, October.
- Robert R. Bliss, 2001. "Market discipline and subordinated debt: a review of some salient issues," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 24-45.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.