Should the U.S. government issue index bonds?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Boston in its journal New England Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Munnell, Alicia H., 1991.
"Are Pensions Worth the Cost?,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 44(3), pages 393-403, September.
- Zvi Bodie, 1989. "Inflation Insurance," NBER Working Papers 3009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Angel Garcia & Adrian van Rixtel, 2007.
"Inflation-linked bonds from a central bank perspective,"
Banco de Espaï¿½a Occasional Papers
0705, Banco de Espa�a.
- Juan Angel Garcia & Adrian van Rixtel, 2007. "Inflation-linked bonds from a Central Bank perspective," Occasional Paper Series 62, European Central Bank.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 1992. "Indexed bonds as an aid to monetary policy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jan, pages 13-23.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.