Summing up on business cycles: opening address
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Boston in its journal Conference Series ; [Proceedings].
Volume (Year): (1998)
Issue (Month): Jun ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Schuster, 2003. "Meta-Communication and Market Dynamics. Reflexive Interactions of Financial Markets and the Mass Media," Finance 0307014, EconWPA.
- Marco Gallegati & Mauro Gallegati, 2005. "Wavelet variance and correlation analyses of output in G7 countries," Macroeconomics 0512017, EconWPA.
- Hirshleifer, David & Hou, Kewei & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2009. "Accruals, cash flows, and aggregate stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 389-406, March.
- Jeeman Jung & Robert J. Shiller, 2002.
"One Simple Test of Samuelson's Dictum for the Stock Market,"
NBER Working Papers
9348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeeman Jung & Robert J. Shiller, 2002. "One Simple Test of Samuelson's Dictum for the Stock Market," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1386, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jeeman Jung & Robert Shiller, 2002. "One Simple Test of Samuelson's Dictum for the Stock Market," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm315, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Nov 2003.
- Hirshleifer, David & Hou, Kewei & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2007. "Accruals and Aggregate Stock Market Returns," MPRA Paper 5197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph H. Davis, 2005. "An Improved Annual Chronology of U.S. Business Cycles since the 1790's," NBER Working Papers 11157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2002.
"From Efficient Market Theory to Behavioral Finance,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1385, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2003. "From Efficient Markets Theory to Behavioral Finance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 83-104, Winter.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.