Technology diffusion in U.S. manufacturing: the geographic dimension
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Boston in its journal Conference Series ; [Proceedings].
Volume (Year): 40 (1996)
Issue (Month): Jun ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danielle GALLIANO (LEREPS-GRES & INRA-ETIC ) & Pascale ROUX (ADIS, Université Paris Sud ), 2005.
"The evolution of the spatial digital divide: From internet adoption to internet use by french industrial firms,"
Cahiers du GRES
2005-25, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Galliano, D. & Roux, P., 2005. "The evolution of the spatial digital divide : from internet adoption to internet use by french industrial firms," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200513, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Battisti, Giuliana & Stoneman, Paul, 2005. "The intra-firm diffusion of new process technologies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 1-22, February.
- Rahelizatovo, Noro C. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 2004. "The Adoption of Best-Management Practices by Louisiana Dairy Producers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(01), April.
- Danielle Galliano & Pascale Roux, 2006. "Les inégalités spatiales dans l'usage des tic. Le cas des firmes industrielles françaises," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(6), pages 1449-1475.
- Battisti, Giuliana & Iona, Alfonsina, 2009. "The intra-firm diffusion of complementary innovations: Evidence from the adoption of management practices by British establishments," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1326-1339, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.