The brave new world of agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta in its journal EconSouth.
Volume (Year): (2000)
Issue (Month): Q3 ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samphantharak, Krislert & Townsend, Robert M., 2012. "Measuring the return on household enterprise: What matters most for whom?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 58-70.
- Niklaus Lehmann & Robert Finger & Tommy Klein & Pierluigi Calanca, 2013. "Sample Size Requirements for Assessing Statistical Moments of Simulated Crop Yield Distributions," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 210-220, April.
- Nguyen, V.H. & Llewellyn, Rick S. & Miyan, M.S., 2007. "Explaining adoption of durum wheat in Western Australia," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 15.
- Esther Mayer-Miebach & Marta Adamiuk & Diana Behsnilian, 2012. "Stability of Chokeberry Bioactive Polyphenols during Juice Processing and Stabilization of a Polyphenol-Rich Material from the By-Product," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 244-258, September.
- Aoife L. McCarthy & Yvonne C. O'Callaghan & Nora M. O'Brien, 2013. "Protein Hydrolysates from Agricultural Crops—Bioactivity and Potential for Functional Food Development," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 112-130, February.
- Elke Bauriegel & Werner B. Herppich, 2014. "Hyperspectral and Chlorophyll Fluorescence Imaging for Early Detection of Plant Diseases, with Special Reference to Fusarium spec. Infections on Wheat," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 32-57, March.
- Joel P. Hague & Stephen L. Dellaporta & Maria A. Moreno & Chip Longo & Kimberly Nelson & Albert P. Kausch, 2012. "Pollen Sterility—A Promising Approach to Gene Confinement and Breeding for Genetically Modified Bioenergy Crops," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 295-315, October.
- Haley, Usha C. V., 2003. "Assessing and controlling business risks in China," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 237-252.
- Burkard Kautz & Mauricio Hunsche & Georg Noga, 2014. "Salinity-Induced Changes of Multiparametric Fluorescence Indices of Tomato Leaves," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 132-146, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.