The brave new world of agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta in its journal EconSouth.
Volume (Year): (2000)
Issue (Month): Q3 ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nguyen, V.H. & Llewellyn, Rick S. & Miyan, M.S., 2007. "Explaining adoption of durum wheat in Western Australia," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 15.
- Haley, Usha C. V., 2003. "Assessing and controlling business risks in China," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 237-252.
- Niklaus Lehmann & Robert Finger & Tommy Klein & Pierluigi Calanca, 2013. "Sample Size Requirements for Assessing Statistical Moments of Simulated Crop Yield Distributions," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 210-220, April.
- Aoife L. McCarthy & Yvonne C. O'Callaghan & Nora M. O'Brien, 2013. "Protein Hydrolysates from Agricultural Crops—Bioactivity and Potential for Functional Food Development," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 112-130, February.
- Joel P. Hague & Stephen L. Dellaporta & Maria A. Moreno & Chip Longo & Kimberly Nelson & Albert P. Kausch, 2012. "Pollen Sterility—A Promising Approach to Gene Confinement and Breeding for Genetically Modified Bioenergy Crops," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 295-315, October.
- Esther Mayer-Miebach & Marta Adamiuk & Diana Behsnilian, 2012. "Stability of Chokeberry Bioactive Polyphenols during Juice Processing and Stabilization of a Polyphenol-Rich Material from the By-Product," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 244-258, September.
- Samphantharak, Krislert & Townsend, Robert M., 2012. "Measuring the return on household enterprise: What matters most for whom?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 58-70.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.