The policy tango: toward a holistic view of monetary and fiscal effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1993)
Issue (Month): Jul ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nooman Rebei, 2004. "Characterization of the Dynamic Effects of Fiscal Shocks in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 04-41, Bank of Canada.
- Pérez, Javier J. & Hiebert, Paul, 2002.
"Identifying endogenous fiscal policy rules for macroeconomic models,"
Working Paper Series
0156, European Central Bank.
- Perez, Javier J. & Hiebert, Paul, 2004. "Identifying endogenous fiscal policy rules for macroeconomic models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(8-9), pages 1073-1089, December.
- Javier J. Pérez & Paul Hiebert, 2002. "Identifying endogenous fiscal policy rules for macroeconomic models," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/06, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Anton Muscatelli & Patrizio Tirelli & Carmine Trecroci, 2003.
"Fiscal and Monetary Policy Interactions: Empirical Evidence and Optimal Policy Using a Structural New Keynesian Model,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1060, CESifo Group Munich.
- Muscatelli, V. Anton & Tirelli, Patrizio & Trecroci, Carmine, 2004. "Fiscal and monetary policy interactions: Empirical evidence and optimal policy using a structural New-Keynesian model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 257-280, June.
- Truong Nguyen, 2013. "Estimating Indiaâ€™s Fiscal Reaction Function," ASARC Working Papers 2013-05, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- F. Ballabriga & C. Martinez-Mongay, 2002. "Has EMU shifted policy?," European Economy - Economic Papers 166, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Eric M. Leeper, 2003. "Fiscal Policy and Inflation: Pondering the Imponderables," NBER Working Papers 9506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mikek, Peter, 2008. "Alternative monetary policies and fiscal regime in new EU members," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 335-353, December.
- Eric M. Leeper, 2009. "Anchors Away: How Fiscal Policy Can Undermine the Taylor Principle," NBER Working Papers 15514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Mikek, 2004. "Accession to the Monetary Union and Slovenian Monetary Policy Under Exchange Rate Targeting," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2004(2), pages 176-186.
- Kim, Soyoung, 2004. "Inflation volatility, government debts, and the fiscal theory of the price level," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 117-121, October.
- Eric M. Leeper & Tack Yun, 2005.
"Monetary-Fiscal Policy Interactions and the Price Level: Background and Beyond,"
NBER Working Papers
11646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Leeper & Tack Yun, 2006. "Monetary-fiscal policy interactions and the price level:Background and beyond," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 373-409, August.
- Bergin, Paul R., 2000. "Fiscal solvency and price level determination in a monetary union," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 37-53, February.
- David B. Gordon & Eric M. Leeper, 2002.
"The Price Level, the Quantity Theory of Money, and the Fiscal Theory of the Price Level,"
NBER Working Papers
9084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David B. Gordon & Eric M. Leeper, 2006. "The Price Level, The Quantity Theory Of Money, And The Fiscal Theory Of The Price Level," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(1), pages 4-27, 02.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.