The Reaction of Bank Lending to Monetary Policy in Brazil
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) in its journal Revista Brasileira de Economia.
Volume (Year): 59 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Praia de Botafogo 190, sala 1100, Rio de Janeiro/RJ - CEP: 22253-900
Web page: http://epge.fgv.br
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nguyen, Vu Hong Thai & Boateng, Agyenim, 2013. "The impact of excess reserves beyond precautionary levels on Bank Lending Channels in China," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 358-377.
- Leonardo S. Alencar, 2011.
"Revisiting Bank Pricing Policies in Brazil: evidence from loan and deposit markets,"
Working Papers Series
235, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Leonardo S. Alencar, 2012. "Revisiting Bank Pricing Policies in Brazil: Evidence from Loan and Deposit Markets," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(67), pages 35-71, December.
- Oscar Dancourt, 2012. "Banking Credit, Policy Interest Rate and Reserve Requirements in Peru," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(65-66), pages 41-60, September.
- de Mello, Luiz & Pisu, Mauro, 2010.
"The bank lending channel of monetary transmission in Brazil: A VECM approach,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 50-60, February.
- Luiz de Mello & Mauro Pisu, 2009. "The Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Transmission in Brazil: A VECM Approach," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 711, OECD Publishing.
- Nelson Souza-Sobrinho, 2010. "Macroeconomics of bank interest spreads: evidence from Brazil," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-32, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da EPGE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.