Business Cycle Fluctuations in Brazil
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) in its journal Revista Brasileira de Economia.
Volume (Year): 56 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Praia de Botafogo 190, sala 1100, Rio de Janeiro/RJ - CEP: 22253-900
Web page: http://epge.fgv.br
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti Gomes & Cunha, Bárbara Vasconcelos Boavista da, 2003. "Custo de Ciclo Econômico no Brasil em um Modelo com Restrição a Crédito," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 471, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Tâˆšâˆ«lio Cravo, 2011. "Are Small Firms more cyclically Sensitive than Large Ones? National, Regional and Sectoral Evidence from Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa10p507, European Regional Science Association.
- Cravo, Túlio A., 2011. "Are small employers more cyclically sensitive? Evidence from Brazil," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 754-769.
- Costa Junior, Celso Jose & Sampaio, Armando Vaz & Gonçalves, Flávio de Oliveria, 2012. "Income Transfer as Model of Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 45494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suescun, Rodrigo, 2004. "Raising revenue with transaction taxes in Latin america - or is it better to tax with the devil you know?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3279, The World Bank.
- Araújo, Eurilton, 2012. "Investment-specific shocks and real business cycles in emerging economies: Evidence from Brazil," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 671-678.
- Fabio Kanczuk, 2003. "Supply Shocks and Inflation Targeting," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] b01, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Alexandre Barros da Cunha & Jorge Reis Sandes & Luis Gustavo Cubas Vivanco, 2005. "Business Cycles in South America and East Asia: An Introduction," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 2(2), pages 172-186, July.
- Eurilton Araújo & Luciane C. Carpena & Alexandre B. Cunha, 2005.
"Brazilian Business Cycles and Growth from 1850 to 2000,"
IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers
2005-05, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Eurilton Araújo & Luciane Carpena & Alexandre Cunha, 2005. "Brazilian Business Cycles And Growth From 1850 To 2000," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 030, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Gomes, Fábio A. R., 2007. "Consumo no Brasil: comportamento otimizador, restrição de crédito ou miopia?," Insper Working Papers wpe_93, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da EPGE).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.