The Political Economy of Exchange Rate Policy in Brazil: an Empirical Assessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) in its journal Revista Brasileira de Economia.
Volume (Year): 53 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Praia de Botafogo 190, sala 1100, Rio de Janeiro/RJ - CEP: 22253-900
Web page: http://epge.fgv.br
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonomo, Marco Antônio Cesar & Terra, Maria Cristina T., 2001.
"Elections and Exchange Rate Policy Cycles,"
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
435, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Ari Aisen, 2004. "Money-Based Versus Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization: Is There Space for Political Opportunism?," IMF Working Papers 04/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Terra, Cristina & Valladares, Frederico, 2010.
"Real exchange rate misalignments,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 119-144, January.
- Cristina Terra, Frederico Valladares, 2009. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignments," THEMA Working Papers 2009-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Terra, Maria Cristina T. & Valladares, Frederico Estrella Carneiro, 2003. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignments," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 493, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Frederico Valladares & Cristina Terra, 2004. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignments," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 191, Econometric Society.
- Terra, Maria Cristina T., 2007. "The Political Economy of Exchange Rate in Brazil," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 656, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Cermeño, Rodolfo & Grier, Robin & Grier, Kevin, 2010. "Elections, exchange rates and reform in Latin America," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 166-174, July.
- Kevin B. Grier & Fausto Hernández-Trillo, 2004. "The real exchange rate process and its real effects: The cases of Mexico and the USA," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 1-25, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da EPGE).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.