Molto flessibili, poco sicuri: lavoro atipico e disuguaglianze nel mercato del lavoro italiano
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini in its journal Economia & Lavoro.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.fondazionebrodolini.it
Other versions of this item:
- Lucidi Federico & Raitano Michele, 2009. "Molto flessibili, poco sicuri: lavoro atipico e disuguaglianze nel mercato del lavoro italiano," Economia & lavoro, Carocci editore, issue 2, pages 99.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Clementi & Michele Giammatteo, 2012. "The labour market and the distribution of income: an empirical analysis for Italy," Working Papers 42-2012, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jun 2012.
- Carmen Aina & Fernanda Mazzotta & Lavinia Parisi, 2010. "Do Flexible Employment Contracts Change Household Income Differences in Italy?," Working Papers 129, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuelita Mancini).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.