Un approccio territoriale al tema della povertà in Europa: dimensione rurale e urbana
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini in its journal Economia & Lavoro.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.fondazionebrodolini.it
Other versions of this item:
- Bertolini Paola & Montanari Marco, 2009. "Un approccio territoriale al tema della povertà in Europa: dimensione rurale e urbana," Economia & lavoro, Carocci editore, issue 1, pages 27.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beatrice Camaioni & Roberto Esposti & Francesco Pagliacci & Franco Sotte, 2014. "How much rural is the CAP?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 51, WWWforEurope.
- Beatrice Camaioni & Roberto Esposti & Antonello Lobianco & Francesco Pagliacci & Franco Sotte, 2013. "Looking for PeripheRurality," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 35, WWWforEurope.
- Camaioni, B. & Esposti, R. & Lobianco, A. & Pagliacci, F. & Sotte, F., 2013. "How does space affect the distribution of the EU RDP funds?," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 151598, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Camaioni, Beatrice & Esposti, Roberto & Lobianco, Antonello & Pagliacci, Francesco & Sotte, Franco, 0. "How rural is the EU RDP? An analysis through spatial fund allocation," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 3.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuelita Mancini).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.