Some Characterizations of Convex Interval Games
AbstractThis paper focuses on two characterizations of convex interval games using the notions of superadditivity and exactness, respectively. We also relate big boss interval games with concave interval games and obtain characterizations of big boss interval games in terms of subadditivity and exactness.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies in its journal AUCO Czech Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 2 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Tijs, S.H., 2006.
"Convex Games versus Clan Games,"
2006-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yaron Azrieli & Ehud Lehrer, 2007. "Extendable Cooperative Games," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(6), pages 1069-1078, December.
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Tijs, S.H., 2004. "A New Characterization of Convex Games," Discussion Paper 2004-109, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alparslan Gök, S.Z. & Branzei, O. & Branzei, R. & Tijs, S., 2011. "Set-valued solution concepts using interval-type payoffs for interval games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 621-626.
- Li, Deng-Feng, 2011. "Linear programming approach to solve interval-valued matrix games," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 655-666, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Stastna).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.