Innovation and performance in the long run: the case of Europe
AbstractInnovation and performance in the long run: the case of Europe - In this article we present the results of a recent work on the long-term mechanisms of innovation and performance in Europe which contributes to the European innovation scoreboard. Data from different waves of the Community Innovation Surveys (CIS) have been used as an instrument for understanding the evolution of innovative patterns in the long run. In particular, we provide a test on the long-run stability of innovation data. Moreover, a model deemed to capture the complexity of the innovation-performance relationship is proposed and estimated using CIS data.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by FrancoAngeli Editore in its journal ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE.
Volume (Year): 36 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=13
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- O3 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.