Ireland's Innovation Performance: 1991 to 2005
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its journal ESRI Quarterly Economic Commentary.
Volume (Year): 2008 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2-Summer ()
Pages: pages 46-68
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Albert N. Link & David Paton & Donald S. Siegel, 2003.
"An Econometric Analysis of Trends in Research Joint Venture Activity,"
Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics
0305, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Albert N. Link & David Paton & Donald S. Siegel, 2005. "An econometric analysis of trends in research joint venture activity," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 149-158.
- repec:fth:inseep:9833 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/209/ is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Crepon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998.
"Research, Innovation, and Productivity: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level,"
NBER Working Papers
6696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Crepon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairessec, 1998. "Research, Innovation And Productivi[Ty: An Econometric Analysis At The Firm Level," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 115-158.
- Bruno Crépon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998. "Research, Innovation and Productivity : An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," Working Papers 98-33, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Rachel Griffith & Stephen Redding & John Van Reenen, 2003. "R&D and Absorptive Capacity: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(1), pages 99-118, 03.
- Nola Hewitt-Dundas, 2006. "Resource and Capability Constraints to Innovation in Small and Large Plants," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 257-277, 04.
- Geroski, P A, 1990. "Innovation, Technological Opportunity, and Market Structure," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 586-602, July.
- Loof, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2002.
"Knowledge capital and performance heterogeneity: : A firm-level innovation study,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 61-85, March.
- Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2000. "Knowledge Capital and Performance Heterogeneity: A Firm Level Innovation Study," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 387, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 14 Aug 2000.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Martin Woerter, 2006. "Firms’ Strategies for Knowledge and Technology Transfer with Public Research Organisations and Their Impact on Firms’ Performance : An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-level Data," KOF Working papers 06-148, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Roper, Stephen & Hewitt-Dundas, Nola, 2001.
"Grant Assistance and Small Firm Development in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 48(1), pages 99-117, February.
- Roper, Stephen & Hewitt-Dundas, Nola, 1999. "Grant Assistance and Small Firm Development in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa396, European Regional Science Association.
- Hans Loof & Almas Heshmati, 2006.
"On the relationship between innovation and performance: A sensitivity analysis,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4-5), pages 317-344.
- Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2001. "On the Relationship between Innovation and Performance: A sensitivity Analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0446, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2001.
- Tan, B. W., 1990. "Using the supplier relationship to develop the support industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 151-158.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.