Labour Market Adjustment in the Irish Regions: 1988-2005
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its journal ESRI Quarterly Economic Commentary.
Volume (Year): 2006 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3-Autumn ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maurice Obstfeld & Giovanni Peri, 1998. "Regional non-adjustment and fiscal policy," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 13(26), pages 205-259, 04.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- Honohan, Patrick, 1992. "The Link between Irish and UK Unemployment," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 1992(1-Spring).
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Eswar Prasad & Paolo Mauro, 1999. "Perspectives on Regional Unemployment in Europe," IMF Occasional Papers 177, International Monetary Fund.
- Gerry Boyle & Tom McCarthy & Jim Walsh, 1999. "Regional Income Differentials and the Issue of Regional Equalisation in Ireland," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n880499, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Hughes, Joseph Gerard & Walsh, Brendan M., 1980. "Internal migration flows in Ireland and their determinants," Open Access publications from University College Dublin urn:hdl:10197/1512, University College Dublin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.