The Irish Housing Stock: Growth in Number of Vacant Dwellings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its journal ESRI Quarterly Economic Commentary.
Volume (Year): 2005 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1-Spring ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- FitzGerald, John & Bergin, Adele & Conefrey, Thomas & Diffney, Sean & Duffy, David & Kearney, Ide & Lyons, Sean & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Mayor, Karen & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008. "Medium-Term Review 2008-2015, No. 11," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR11, March.
- David Duffy & John Fitz Gerald & Ide Kearney, 2005.
"Rising House Prices in an Open Labour Market,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 36(3), pages 251-272.
- Kelly, Morgan, 2007.
"On the likely Extent of Falls in Irish House Prices,"
Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles,
Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2007(2-Summer), pages 42-54.
- Morgan Kelly, 2007. "On the Likely Extent of Falls in Irish House Prices," Working Papers 200701, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Honohan, Patrick, 2009. "Resolving Ireland’s Banking Crisis," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 40(2), pages 207â231.
- Michelle Norris & Menelaos Gkartzios & Dermot Coates, 2013. "Property-led Urban, Town and Rural Regeneration in Ireland: positive and perverse outcomes in different implementation contexts," Working Papers 201311, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Costello, Greg & Fraser, Patricia & Groenewold, Nicolaas, 2011. "House prices, non-fundamental components and interstate spillovers: The Australian experience," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 653-669, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.