Aspects of Regulatory Reform in the Irish Solicitor Profession: Review & Evaluation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its journal ESRI Quarterly Economic Commentary.
Volume (Year): 2003 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2-Summer ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roger Noll, 2009.
"The Economics and Politics of the Slowdown in Regulatory Reform,"
American Enterprise Institute, number 24102, Spring.
- Roger G. Noll, . "The Economics and Politics of the Slowdown in Regulatory Reform," Working Papers 1, Brookings Institution Domestic Economics.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213.
- Dingwall, Robert & Fenn, Paul, 1987. ""A respectable profession"? Sociological and economic perspectives on the regulation of professional services," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 51-64, June.
- Shinnick, Edward & Stephen, Frank H., 2000. "Professional cartels and scale fees: chiselling on the celtic fringe?," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 407-423, December.
- Milton Friedman & Simon Kuznets, 1954. "Income from Independent Professional Practice," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie54-1.
- John Fingleton, 1997. "Standards of Competition in the Irish Economy," Economics Policy Papers 971, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Robert Tollison, 2012. "The economic theory of rent seeking," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 73-82, July.
- Richard A. Posner, 1974.
"Theories of Economic Regulation,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(2), pages 335-358, Autumn.
- Frank H. Stephen & James H. Love & Alan A. Patterson, 1994. "Deregulation of conveyancing markets in England and Wales," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 15(4), pages 102-18, November.
- Mashaw, Jerry L, 1985. "Prodelegation: Why Administrators Should Make Political Decisions," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 81-100, Spring.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.