The Changing Responsiveness of Labour Supply during the 1990s
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its journal ESRI Quarterly Economic Commentary.
Volume (Year): 2001 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4-December ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Callan, T. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 1994.
"Family labour supply and taxes in Ireland,"
1994-26, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bargain, Olivier & González, Libertad & Keane, Claire & Özcan, Berkay, 2010.
"Female Labour Supply and Divorce: New Evidence from Ireland,"
WP346, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bargain, Olivier & González, Libertad & Keane, Claire & Özcan, Berkay, 2012. "Female labor supply and divorce: New evidence from Ireland," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1675-1691.
- Olivier Bargain & Libertad González & Claire Keane & Berkay Özcan, 2010. "Female labor supply and divorce: new evidence from Ireland," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 38465, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Olivier Bargain & Libertad González & Claire Keane & Berkay Özcan, 2010. "Female Labor Supply and Divorce: New Evidence from Ireland," Working Papers 201031, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bargain, Olivier & Gonzalez, Libertad & Keane, Claire & Özcan, Berkay, 2010. "Female Labor Supply and Divorce: New Evidence from Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 4959, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wiepke Wissema & Rob Dellink, 2010. "AGE assessment of interactions between climate change policy instruments and pre-existing taxes: the case of Ireland," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(1/2), pages 46-62.
- Bergin, Adele & Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide & Znuderl, Nusa, 2013. "The HERMES-13 macroeconomic model of the Irish economy," Papers WP460, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- FitzGerald, John & Bergin, Adele & Conefrey, Thomas & Diffney, Sean & Duffy, David & Kearney, Ide & Lyons, Sean & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Mayor, Karen & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008. "Medium-Term Review 2008-2015, No. 11," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR11, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.