Social Partnership - From Lemass to Cowen
AbstractThe 2008 Countess Markievicz Memorial Lecture of the Irish Association for Industrial Relations. Delivered at Trinity College, Dublin, on 25 November 2008.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic and Social Studies in its journal Economic and Social Review.
Volume (Year): 40 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.esr.ie
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Barry & Mícheál Ó Fathartaigh, 2012. "The Industrial Development Authority, 1949-59: Establishment, Evolution, Expansion of Influence," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp407, IIIS.
- Hardiman, Niamh, 2009.
"The impact of the crisis on the Irish political system,"
Open Access publications from University College Dublin
urn:hdl:10197/1691, University College Dublin.
- Niamh Hardiman, 2009. "The Impact of the Crisis on the Irish Political System," Working Papers 200932, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Barry, Frank, 2009. "Politics and Fiscal Policy Under Lemass: A Theoretical Appraisal," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 40(4), pages 393-406.
- Sebastian Dellepiane & Niamh Hardiman, 2012. "Fiscal Politics In Time: Pathways to Fiscal Consolidation, 1980-2012," Working Papers 201228, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Sebastian Dellepiane & Niamh Hardiman, 2012. "The New Politics of Austerity: Fiscal Responses to the Economic Crisis in Ireland and Spain," Working Papers 201207, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Frank Barry, Trinity College Dublin, 2009. "Politics and Fiscal Policy under Lemass: A Theoretical Appraisal," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp292, IIIS.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Olive Sweetman).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.