Convergencias y Divergencias en la Política Exterior de México y Tailandia
AbstractBy mean of a comparison on the way Mexico and Thailand have driven their foreign policies along their histories, convergence and divergence are found out. Until the seventies. it is not yet possible to notice a convergence between both actors' foreign policies. From that moment on, we can see them both betting on multilateral-featured foreign policies. aimed to deal with emergent subjects affecting international society and to set nations as arbitrators in general conflicts, besides increasing their participation in multilateral forums.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Entelequia y Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga) in its journal Entelequia. Revista Interdisciplinar.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 9 (Spring)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.eumed.net/entelequia/
Bilateral relations; Mexico; Thailand;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O24 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisette Villamizar).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.