Economía de la Educación: la financiación de la enseñanza universitaria en España
AbstractThis research deals with universities in Spain in the last decades of the twentieth century, after which there was a democratization of access to these studies and an increase in female enrollment. Obviously, there was a link between the university and the family income of students, although it was producing a reduction of socio-economic differences of students from the eighties, due to the price subsidy of enrollment. The study takes into account the decentralization process of the Spanish universities, centers of diversification and the increasing expectations placed upon universities. So, funding for college and job placement of its graduates are the key factors.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Entelequia y Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga) in its journal Entelequia. Revista Interdisciplinar.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 10 (Fall)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.eumed.net/entelequia/
University; financing; employment; registration; Spain;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- N34 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: 1913-
- N94 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: 1913-
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisette Villamizar).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.