Educación integral y para emprendedores. La nueva era
AbstractA holistically conceived education celebrates and makes constructive use of alternative points of view, which are in evolution according to reality and the multiple ways of knowing. This is not only the intellectual an vocational aspects of human development needing orientation and cultivation; also physical, social, moral, aesthetic, creative and spiritual (in a sectary way) items have the same need. Holistic education has also in mind the deep mystery of life and universe, besides the experience. This analysis is performed by mean of comparing the existing multiple author's opinions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Entelequia y Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga) in its journal Entelequia. Revista Interdisciplinar.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 10 (Fall)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.eumed.net/entelequia/
Holistic education; entrepreneurship education; e-generation; change; leadership; emotional intelligence;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisette Villamizar).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.