La añorada Nueva Economía
AbstractBook review of Suárez Suárez, A. S. (2001): "Nueva Economía y nueva sociedad. Los grandes desafíos del siglo XXI", Prentice-Hall.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Entelequia y Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga) in its journal Entelequia. Revista Interdisciplinar.
Volume (Year): (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (Fall)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.eumed.net/entelequia/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A31 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Multisubject Collected Writings of Individuals
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- Y30 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Book Reviews - - - Book Reviews
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisette Villamizar).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.