Nuevo paradigma monetarista
AbstractBook review of Stiglitz, J. E.; Greenwald, B. (2005): "Towards a New Paradigm in Monetary Economics", Cambridge University Press
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Entelequia y Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga) in its journal Entelequia. Revista Interdisciplinar.
Volume (Year): (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (Spring)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.eumed.net/entelequia/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D49 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Other
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- A29 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Other
- Y30 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Book Reviews - - - Book Reviews
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisette Villamizar).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.