Estudio sobre desarrollo económico: principios básicos, modelo y evidencia empírica
AbstractThis article represents an approach to solve the key problem of the economic development theory, a mathematic description of the social and economic system during a long period of time, where one of the most important system property is manifested: a transition from a stable condition, economic development, to that of a crisis and viceversa, and the modification of functional regimes of the system as well. A model of social and economic system development has been presented on the basis of a differential nonlinear equation which shows general natural properties of the system: the self-organization in the aspect of functional regime modification and macroeconomic politics restructuring. A numerical equation solution has been made according to the 30 year statistics of countries such as the USA, EU, India, China, Japan, USSR-CIS. The simulation shows the presence of Kondratiev long-term cycles, which means cycle modification around the decade of 1990.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia in its journal Ensayos Revista de Economia.
Volume (Year): XXX (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Avenida Lazaro Cardenas 4600 Ote., Fraccionamiento Residencial Las Torres, C.P. 64930. Monterrey, Nuevo Leon. México.
Phone: +52 (81) 8329 4150
Fax: +52 (81) 8342 2897
Web page: http://www.economia.uanl.mx
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- H. L, 1977. "Introduction," Population (french edition), Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED), vol. 32(1), pages 33-34.
- H.l, 1977. "Introduction," Population (french edition), Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED), vol. 32(1), pages 129-130.
- H.l., 1977. "Introduction," Population (french edition), Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED), vol. 32(1), pages 297-298.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dora María Vega Facio).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.