Book Review: One Economics, Many Recipes: Globalization, Institutions and Economic Growth by Dani Rodrik
AbstractOne Economics, Many Recipes: Globalization, Institutions and Economic Growth Dani Rodrik
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Emerald Group Publishing in its journal Indian Growth and Development Review.
Volume (Year): 1 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.emeraldinsight.com
Postal: Emerald Group Publishing, Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA, UK
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanjay Jain & Sumon Majumdar & Sharun Mukand, 2011. "Walk the Line: Conflict, State Capacity and the Political Dynamics of Reform," Working Papers 1288, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Baldwin, 2013. "Trade and Industrialization after Globalization’s Second Unbundling: How Building and Joining a Supply Chain Are Different and Why it Matters," NBER Chapters, in: Globalization in an Age of Crisis: Multilateral Economic Cooperation in the Twenty-First Century, pages 165-212 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lukasz Hardt, 2011. "Conceptualizing interdependences between regulatory and monetary policies. Some preliminary considerations," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 96, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Richard Baldwin, 2011.
"Trade And Industrialisation After Globalisation’s 2nd Unbundling: How Building And Joining A Supply Chain Are Different And Why It Matters,"
NBER Working Papers
17716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2012. "Trade and industrialisation after globalisation’s 2nd unbundling: How building and joining a supply chain are different and why it matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 8768, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2011. "From ‘Club of the Rich’ to ‘Globalisation à la carte’? Evaluating Reform at the OECD," MPRA Paper 33053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.