Regional Aspects of the Cyprus Economy and the Impact of the EU Structural Funds Patterns in Neighboring Areas
AbstractThe structural weakness of the real Cyprus economy revealed in recent five-year development plans places her in the objective one EU members, i.e. island and peripheral region. In this respect, Cyprus could primarily benefit from the EU Structural Funds and Community initiatives at a level to her provisions for development expenditures in 1994-1998 development plan and in line with the second Community Support Framework of the objective one members.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cyprus Economic Society and University of Cyprus in its journal Ekonomia.
Volume (Year): 3 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (Winter)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Managing Editor).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.