Rankings of Economic Departments Among Greek-Speaking Institutions
AbstractWe provide rankings of Greek-speaking economics departments based on pages published in the ‘Diamond List’ journals. For the period 1993-1998, the University of Cyprus, the Athens University of business and Economics and the University of Crete are ranked first, second and third, respectively.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cyprus Economic Society and University of Cyprus in its journal Ekonomia.
Volume (Year): 3 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (summer)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murat �okgezen, 2006. "Publication Performance of Economists and Economics Departments in Turkey (1999-2003)," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 253-265, 07.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Managing Editor).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.