Pazar Oryantasyonu Boyutlarinin Firma Performansina Etkileri
AbstractPazar oryantasyonu, musterilerin beklenti ve ihtiyaclarini anlamaya, tatmin etmeye ve onlara verilen degeri azami kilmaya yonelik organizasyonel faaliyetlerin butunudur. Bu calismada musteri odaklilik, rakip odaklilik ve departmanlar arasi koordinasyon pazar oryantasyonunun bilesenleri olarak ele alinmis olup, firma yenilik ve finansal performansina etkileri, genis capli bir saha arastirmasi ile incelenmistir. Yapisal denklik modellemesi ile test edilen arastirma hipotezlerinin bulgulari, gerek uygulamacilara gerekse bu alanda calisan akademisyenlere onemli sonuclar sunmaktadir.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences in its journal Ege Academic Review.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Pazar Oryantasyonu; Musteri Odaklilik; Rakip Odaklilik; Departmanlar Arasi Koordinasyon; Yenilik Performansi; Finansal Performans; Yapisal Denklik Modellemesi;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M39 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Other
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Other
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Slater, Stanley F. & Narver, John C., 2000. "The Positive Effect of a Market Orientation on Business Profitability: A Balanced Replication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 69-73, April.
- Yilmaz, Cengiz & Alpkan, Lutfihak & Ergun, Ercan, 2005. "Cultural determinants of customer- and learning-oriented value systems and their joint effects on firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1340-1352, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Baris Gök).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.