Prometheus Rebound: On Welfare-Improving Constraints
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Eastern Economic Association in its journal Eastern Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 12 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (Jul-Sep)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: c/o Dr. Alexandre Olbrecht, The Anisfield School of Business 205, Ramapo College, 505 Ramapo Valley Road, Ramapo, New Jersey 07430, USA
Phone: (201) 684-7346
Web page: http://www.ramapo.edu/eea/journal.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thurow, Lester C, 1969. "The Optimum Lifetime Distribution of Consumption Expenditures," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 324-30, June.
- Winston, Gordon C., 1980. "Addiction and backsliding : A theory of compulsive consumption," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 295-324, December.
- Gafni, Amiram & Peled, Dan, 1984. "The effect of labelling on illness related absenteeism : An economic explanation for the case of hypertension," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 173-178, August.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
- Weisbrod, Burton A, 1977. "Comparing Utility Functions in Efficiency Terms or, What Kind of Utility Functions Do We Want?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 991-95, December.
- Berg, Nathan, 2003. "Normative behavioral economics," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 411-427, September.
- Bernheim, B. Douglas, 2002.
"Taxation and saving,"
Handbook of Public Economics,
in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 18, pages 1173-1249
- Mark Schreiner & Michael Sherraden & Margaret Clancy & Lissa Johnson & Jami Curley & Min Zhan & Michal Grinstein-Weiss, 2001.
"Asset accumulation in low-resource households: evidence from individual development accounts,"
799, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Mark Schreiner & Michael Sherraden & Margaret Clancy & Lissa Johnson & Jami Curley & Min Zahn & Sondra Beverly & Michal Grinstein-Weiss, 2001. "Asset Accumulation in Low-Resource Households: Evidence from Individual Development Accounts," Microeconomics 0108001, EconWPA, revised 27 Dec 2001.
- Hanno Beck & Aloys Prinz, 2002. "Ordnungspolitik auf illegalen Märkten: Der Drogen- und Waffenmarkt," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(1), pages 23-35, 02.
- Mark Schreiner, 2001. "Match Rates and Savings: Evidence from Individual Development Accounts," Microeconomics 0108003, EconWPA, revised 27 Dec 2001.
- repec:fip:fedhpr:y:2001:i:apr:p:183-216 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.