On the emigration of the peasantry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 4 (1976)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Alberto Sandoval Herrera & María Fernanda Reyes Roa, 2012. "¿Por qué los migrantes envían remesas?: Repaso de las principales motivaciones microeconómicas," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010036, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Garcia-Fuentes, Pablo A. & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2009. "Remittances and economic growth in Latin America and the Caribbean: The Impact of the human capital development," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46751, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Farid MAKHLOUF & Adil NAAMANE, 2013. "The Impact of Remittances on Economic Growth. The Evidence from Morocco," Working Papers 2013-2014_3, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Sep 2013.
- Mendoza, Jorge Eduardo & Calderon, Cuauhtemoc, 2006.
"Impactos regionales de las remesas en el crecimiento económico de México
[Regional impacts of remittances on the economic growth of Mexico]," MPRA Paper 3331, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2006.
- Stahl CW, 1984. "International labour migration and the ASEAN economies," ILO Working Papers 231869, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.