Biotechnology and Nanotechnology: Science-based Enabling Technologies as Windows of Opportunity for LDCs?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-71, September.
- Abramovitz,Moses, 1989. "Thinking about Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521333962, December.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-37, May.
- Cusmano, Lucia & Morrison, Andrea & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2010.
"Catching up Trajectories in the Wine Sector: A Comparative Study of Chile, Italy, and South Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 1588-1602, November.
- Lucia Cusmano & Andrea Morrison & Roberta Rabellotti, 2009. "Catching-up Trajectories in the Wine Sector: A Comparative Study on Chile, Italy and South Africa," KITeS Working Papers 007, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Mar 2009.
- L. Cusmano & A. Morrison & R. Rabellotti, 2009. "Catching-up Trajectories in the Wine Sector: A Comparative Study on Chile, Italy and South Africa," Working Papers Prin 001, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Cusmano, Lucia & Morrison, Andrea & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2009. "Catching-Up Trajectories In The Wine Sector: A Comparative Study Of Chile, Italy And South Africa," Working Papers 48299, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Alexandre Almeida & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2008. "One size does not fit all… An economic development perspective on the asymmetric impact of Patents on R&D," FEP Working Papers 292, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Gruère, Guillaume & Narrod, Clare & Abbott, Linda, 2011. "Agricultural, food, and water nanotechnologies for the poor: Opportunities, constraints, and role of the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research," IFPRI discussion papers 1064, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Berna Beyhan & M. Teoman Pamukçu, 2011. "Nanotechnology research in Turkey: A university-driven achievement," STPS Working Papers 1107, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jul 2011.
- Shahid Yusuf & Kaoru Nabeshima, 2010. "Changing the Industrial Geography in Asia : The Impact of China and India," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13544, March.
- Huang, Can & Wu, Yilin, 2011.
"State-led technological development: A case of China's nanotechnology development,"
MERIT Working Papers
013, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Huang, Can & Wu, Yilin, 2012. "State-led Technological Development: A Case of China’s Nanotechnology Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 970-982.
- Huang, Can & Wu, Yilin, 2011. "State-led technological development: A case of China's nanotechnology development," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 013, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Corine Genet & Khalid Errabi & Caroline Gauthier, 2012. "Which Model of Technology Transfer for Nanotechnology? A Comparison with Biotech and Microelectronics," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00749152, HAL.
- Conlé, Marcus, 2010. "Health biotechnology in China: National, regional, and sectoral dimensions," Duisburger Arbeitspapiere Ostasienwissenschaften 87/2010, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Hanjra, Munir A. & Qureshi, M. Ejaz, 2010. "Global water crisis and future food security in an era of climate change," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 365-377, October.
- McMahon, Dominique & Thorsteinsdóttir, Halla, 2013. "Pursuing endogenous high-tech innovation in developing countries: A look at regenerative medicine innovation in Brazil, China and India," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 965-974.
- Can Huang & Ad Notten & Nico Rasters, 2011. "Nanoscience and technology publications and patents: a review of social science studies and search strategies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 145-172, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.