Risking death for survival: Peasant responses to hunger and HIV/AIDS in Malawi
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ellis, Frank & Kutengule, Milton & Nyasulu, Alfred, 2003. "Livelihoods and Rural Poverty Reduction in Malawi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1495-1510, September.
- Bryceson, Deborah Fahy, 2002. "The Scramble in Africa: Reorienting Rural Livelihoods," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 725-739, May.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Jayne, T.S. & Chapoto, Antony & Myers, Robert J., 2010.
"A Test of the New Variant Famine Hypothesis: Panel Survey Evidence from Zambia,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 356-368, March.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Chapoto, Antony & Myers, Robert J., 2009. "A Test of the New Variant Famine Hypothesis: Panel Survey Evidence from Zambia," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51485, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Durevall, Dick & Lindskog, Annika, 2012.
"Economic Inequality and HIV in Malawi,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1435-1451.
- John Serieux, 2007. "Managing the Exchange Rate Consequences of an MDG-Related Scale-up in HIV/AIDS Financing," Conference Paper 1, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Chapoto, Antony & Kirimi, Lilian & Kadiyala, Suneetha, 2012. "Poverty and Prime-Age Mortality in Eastern and Southern Africa: Evidence from Zambia and Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1839-1853.
- Paul Mkandawire & Isaac Luginaah & Rachel Bezner-Kerr, 2011. "Deadly divide: Malawi’s policy debate on HIV/AIDS and condoms," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 81-102, March.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.