Risking death for survival: Peasant responses to hunger and HIV/AIDS in Malawi
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bryceson, Deborah Fahy, 2002. "The Scramble in Africa: Reorienting Rural Livelihoods," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 725-739, May.
- Ellis, Frank & Kutengule, Milton & Nyasulu, Alfred, 2003. "Livelihoods and Rural Poverty Reduction in Malawi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1495-1510, September.
- Chapoto, Antony & Kirimi, Lilian & Kadiyala, Suneetha, 2012. "Poverty and Prime-Age Mortality in Eastern and Southern Africa: Evidence from Zambia and Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1839-1853.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Jayne, T.S. & Chapoto, Antony & Myers, Robert J., 2010.
"A Test of the New Variant Famine Hypothesis: Panel Survey Evidence from Zambia,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 356-368, March.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Chapoto, Antony & Myers, Robert J., 2009. "A Test of the New Variant Famine Hypothesis: Panel Survey Evidence from Zambia," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51485, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Durevall, Dick & Lindskog, Annika, 2009.
"Economic Inequality and HIV in Malawi,"
Working Papers in Economics
425, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jan 2010.
- Paul Mkandawire & Isaac Luginaah & Rachel Bezner-Kerr, 2011. "Deadly divide: Malawi’s policy debate on HIV/AIDS and condoms," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 81-102, March.
- John Serieux, 2007. "Managing the Exchange Rate Consequences of an MDG-Related Scale-up in HIV/AIDS Financing," Conference Paper 1, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.